Today is my birthday, hooray!
And to celebrate, I’m giving away 3 copies of ‘The Kindness Diaries: One Man’s Quest to Ignite Goodwill and Transform Lives Around The World’* by Leon Logothetis.
It’s also my little way of saying a big THANK YOU for all your kindness and support, it really means a lot.
For your chance to win, simply comment on this post.
That’s it 🙂
To double your chances and get TWO entries, finish this sentence in the comments:
“Kindness is __________”
The winners – one each from here, my ‘Spreading a little kindness’ Facebook community page, and on Twitter – will be chosen at random on Friday and posted in the comments below.
Please make sure you’ve subscribed to my blog, so I can contact you if you’re a winner.
Good luck my lovelies.
* The Kindness Diaries is an inspiring true story of how Leon Logothetis “circumnavigated the globe on his vintage yellow motorbike Kindness One, giving life changing gifts along the way to unsuspecting good Samaritans. All of this whilst relying on the kindness of strangers. The Kindness Diaries will introduce you to a world of adventure, renew your faith in the bonds that connect people, and inspire you to accept and generate kindness in your own life.”
Being kind by giving away Kindness Cards for my birthday:
Today is my birthday. And to celebrate, I’m giving away some of my Kindness Cards.
All you have to do is message me your name and address either by leaving me a comment below or sending me a message on my ‘Spreading a little kindness’ Facebook page (your details won’t be published or made public).
Here are a few ideas of what you can do with your Kindness Cards:
1. Write an uplifting message on the back – my favourites are: You are AMAZING; You have a beautiful smile; You are perfect, just as you are – and leave the Kindness Cards for a stranger to find. My favourite spots include: on the bus or a bench; on a bathroom or changing room mirror; on a lamppost; or inside a library book.
2. Pay for an extra coffee and ask your barista to choose the recipient and pass on the Kindness Card with ‘Enjoy this coffee on me’ written on the back
3. Attach the Kindness Card to a chocolate bar and place it on a work colleague’s desk or post through a neighbour’s door
4. Pop some money into a vending machine or parking meter and stick your Kindness Card to the machine with ‘Enjoy free parking on me’ or ‘Enjoy a free snack on me’
5. Attach the Kindness Card to a bunch of flowers and give them to a stranger in the street
Or simply keep them in your pocket to hand out whenever you have an opportunity to randomly do something thoughtful and kind.
And I’d really really love you to hear how you’ve used the cards: why not tell us about your Kindness Acts on my Facebook page, or write about them in a comment below. By sharing your story, you’ll inspire others.
I hope you have fun spreading a little kindness!